Thursday, October 11, 2012

10-11-12

How often does 10-11-12 roll around? Let's celebrate this cool day with an open challenge! 
The world can seem like a difficult place full of conflict and frustration, but kindness still finds a way of pushing through it all to make our days brighter.
Yesterday I had 3 sweet random acts of kindness given to me that really brightened my day:
1. A pkg I'd ordered arrived and whoever had packaged it had thrown in this little brown box with 3 tubes of free lipstick!
2. I received a very, very thoughtful and sweet "I Love You, I'm thinking about you mom" text from my son which totally made my day.
3. When I went to brush my teeth before bed, my hubby had left me a brand new tube of toothpaste - out of the box...right next to my toothbrush.  Very sweet!
Check out these thoughtful acts and be inspired. What can you do to make someone's 10-11-12 a standout memorable date?