Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Run Like the Wind

I think the start of the Jimmy Fallon show where he's running is so cool!

This is my bus I ride to work "FOR FREE" every morning at 7:22am and every night at 5:07pm

and a bus stop where I usually wait...only I ride the 213


And this would be me last night after I missed my bus (well kinda...no cell phone, sun glasses or sleveless dress).  I shouted and waved and it left me.  I didn't want to wait another 30 minutes for another bus so I whipped off my high heels and took off down the hill, running-barefoot and in a dress!  Through parking lots, through the Student Union Building, past the Book Store, trying to beat the bus to the Stadium lot bus stop WAAAYYY on the other side of campus!  I'm sure I did not look as cool as Jimmy Fallon does running (darn it). In fact, I'm sure it was not a pretty sight...but the important thing here that I wanted to record on my blog is that I MADE IT!!!!!  I ran my buns off...barefoot...and I caught my bus home!!!